6 Multi-zone WiFi Streaming Audio System (A-M600)
This multi-zone controller is a 6x6 matrix with six stereo audio inputs and six outputs. Each input channel can be independently directed to any of the output channels using app.
The six inputs are 2-channel stereo, with two line level inputs using RCA jacks, one analog input on a 3.5mm TRS jack, a combination analog/digital optical Mini Toslink® input, and two proprietary RJ45 inputs. The first RCA input is also a PA input, which allows you to override selected audio material and broadcast a single audio source to each connected zone. Additionally, a mute input allows you to mute each output channel using a single source trigger.
Each output channel features an amplifier that is capable of delivering 70 watts/channel into a 4-ohm load or 35 watts/channel into an 8-ohm load. Each amplifier can be individually bridged to produce 140 watts into an 8-ohm load. The amp uses Euroblock connectors for the speaker level outputs, which takes less space than push-grip connector terminals. The Euroblock connectors can accept speaker wire up to 14AWG and can be removed from the amplifier for easier installation.
Each output channel also features RCA line-level output jacks, allowing you to use a separate, more powerful amplifier in any output zone or to send the audio to a self-amplified component, such as a television display or powered speakers.
Each zone is independently controlled at the zone using a app.
The controller features 12 volt trigger outputs for each distribution zone, plus a master trigger for the entire system. This allows you to activate automated devices, such as lowering a projection screen or dimming the lights whenever the system as a whole, or an individual zone, is activated.
The master controller features an RS232 serial input, which lets you program a computer for automated control. A complete list of RS232 commands and codes, including status reporting commands, is included in the manual. The package includes a 19" rack mount kit. OPTION The keypads connect to the main unit using Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable. Each keypad features an infrared "eye", which can propagate single-band IR remote control signals to individual IR transmitters connected to the master controller. This allows you to control the source devices from each zone using their native remote controls.
- Stereo RMS Power (8 ohms): 25 watts/stereo channel x6
- Stereo RMS Power (4 ohms): 50 watts/stereo channel x6
- Bridged (mono) RMS Power (8 ohms): 100 watts x6
- S/N Ratio: >90dB A Weighted
- THD: <0.1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±1 dB at 1 watt output into 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: >47 kilohms
- Input Sensitivity : 600mV for 80 watts @ 1kHz into 4 ohms on one zone, 700mV for 50 watts @ 1kHz into 8 ohms on one
- Systems ON Trigger Voltage: +12 VDC
- External Mute Trigger Voltage: +12 VDC
- Input Connectors: 2x analog stereo RCA, 1x analog stereo 3.5mm TRS, 1x combination analog stereo 3.5mm/digital optical (S/PDIF) Mini Toslink®, 2x RJ45
- Speaker Connectors: Detachable Euroblock speaker terminals support up to 14 AWG wire
- Input Power: 115 VAC, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 16.8" x 3.5" x 16.4" (42.7 x 8.8 x 46.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 24.3 lbs. (11kg)